Saturday, August 3, 2013

My first press request: Flow!

On a quiet evening last week by mailbox said 'ploum'. That happens more often, but this time my heart also did 'ploum!'. It was an email with a subjectline that said: Flow magazine press request. A press request alone is pretty awesome when you have opened the virtual doors of your shop only a few weeks ago. But getting one from Flow is amazing.

Flow is Hollands best known creative magazine that loves creativity, authenticity and paper. It always inspires me to go do something creative. I love the feel and the smell of their (many different sorts of) paper. They have a website to go with that, showing pretty things, cool places to go and they highlight nice webshops every Saturday in their item 'Saturday Market'.

So Flow asked if I would like to be their 'Saturday Market' webshop this week...uh....YES! So I answered a few questions about myself, my work and my shop.

And this is what came out  >>>  flowmagazine.nl

For this happy occasion I am giving a special this-weekend-only-discount @ my Etsy shop. Enter the code: FLOWSATURDAY1 for 15% off everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment