Sunday, August 25, 2013

Something bought & something sold

I love to travel. You know that by now. Even though my last holiday can hardly be called 'traveling', because I didn't do more traveling than walk from the hotel to the beach. The temperature wouldn't let me and it was just fine by me. I just spent my days on a sun bed and in the ocean.

In a moment of bravery I decided to do some shopping while it was 40 degrees and the Niagara Falls were coming down my back. An outside shop with hundreds of beautiful handmade ceramic bowls, plates, cups and more of that stuff. All gorgeous. So even though I was melting away I needed to find my perfect bowl. I looked at each one. Picked them up, put them down. Finally, I picked two. Did some negotiating about the price and now I am the proud owner of these two beauties.



And then something else... Thank God for free Wi-Fi. Because Friday night, when I was still sitting in Turkey with my feet up enjoying a beer, I received an email from Etsy. Someone asked me something about the Pinecone Stamp I have for sale at Stoffer + Blik. I could answer quickly and then last night, in my own Dutch bed again I received a sale notification. See now that is a really nice way to end your holiday. So this morning I happily made the stamp ready for its trip to the USA. My handmade goodies also love to travel, you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment