Sunday, September 29, 2013

Celebration

It's been quite busy the last couple of days. Lots of work, lots of wine, lots of inspiration and lack of time. I did manage to get something cool done for the mail & win announcement of Monday: I made a little movie to reveal the winner. I can't wait to show it to you, but I have to...

But the very best thing is my best friend's beautiful baby girl was born. That called for some baking! I have seen these tea bag cookies everywhere and they have been on my 'to-bake-list' for a while now. This was the perfect occasion.  I made a big bag of them with a special twist, as a gift for the mom & dad. So they have something to munch on during those sleepless nights...

It's regular cookie dough (flour, sugar and butter), cut in the shape of a teabag with a pink string through the hole. And then decorated with pink melting candy and chocolate. Cute & delicious.


Of course I also made a special card for my smallest new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment