Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Custom stuff

I've been having quite some 'Etsy Conversations' lately. Someone who wants to know something about my products, someone who asked if I do some custom stuff as well and customers giving feedback on their order. It's great to have direct contact with (potential) customers.

The custom stuff made me think. Someone had asked if I could make a Recipe Card of a her own recipe as a present. Printing one card is not an (affordable) option, so I had another great idea. It has been in the back of my head all week and yesterday I had the time to act on it.

Here it is. Instead of having the (custom) recipe printed as a postcard, which is too expensive unless you get a shitload printed at once, I can print it on this beautiful vintage (very vintage: over 90 years old!) empty bookpages I have. And that kind of makes it a little poster, so it needs a frame as well: making it the perfect present for yourself and every foodie you know!


Can you see it on your kitchen wall? Your own personal favorite recipe, illustrated just for you. How cool is that?

There are a few options: you can get one of the five recipes from the Recipe Card set, like the one below. Framed and gift-ready. No hassle with choosing a good recipe. The second option is a custom recipe, framed and ready-to-go. And the third is a custom recipe illustrated to frame yourself (in case you are in the United States and don't want to pay 18 euro for shipping, I understand).

So I am very proud to announce that these three options are for sale at Stoffer + Blik now. Perfect timing for the holidays! Put me to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment