Wednesday, January 8, 2014

5 Wonderful Organizing Ideas


I'm not sure if it's just January, the spring like temperature outside or that I'm about to go on a long holiday. But I feel like organizing. Getting rid of stuff I don't use and finding smart ways to make things not only look pretty, but getting them in place. I have found some great ways on a little web search, I would like to share with you.


I love the clipboards. It's a great way to show pretty designs and keep your stuff together. (image: Melk)

I think this is also fabulous. If you take the stick of a broom, or any round stick, lay it on top and you can make a (gift) paper dispenser, or hang anything with a couple of hooks. (image: Funkytime)


Sticky notes come in many colors, perfect for highlighting or just making it all your taste. All you need is a wall and some (washi) tape to make the 'frames' for the notes and you're good to go. (image: marthastewart.com)

I have a thing for jars and I think this is gorgeous. Simple and smart. Not only for herbs or plants, but you might as well store your paperclips and pencils in them. (image: scoutmob.com)

And finally: the 'industrial' tape dispenser. Clever, cheap and super handy. (image: Makezine.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment