Monday, April 7, 2014

Handbound Journals


I've been wanting to do workshops of all sorts and somehow I just never do it... I decided that needed to change. I fell in love with these gorgeous little leather notebooks in India and brought a whole bunch home. I knew what I had to do.  I did some research and enrolled myself in a 5 day course of... bookbinding. How freakin' cool is that?!

It's a complete education of over a year to be a real certified bookbinder. I am only doing the introduction course, for now... so for the next five weeks, one day a week, I'll be learning about books and binding and hopefully come home with some great little projects. I can't wait. First class starts Wednesday!

I'm not exactly sure what to expect, but I hope it will give me the knowledge and the skills to set up my own line of handbound journals for Stoffer + Blik.




No comments:

Post a Comment