Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pantone Colored Feathers

Every designer knows Pantone and since it has become sort of a trend to design products with the Pantone color and number (like pillows, mugs etc) most of you will be familiar with it by now. I enjoy flipping through my books, finding the perfect color.

I was drawing black and white feathers at first and then I got my Pantone book out to find inspiration for the (digital) coloring of them. That's where I decided to go along with that Pantone trend of mentioning the Pantone colors. So here they are: my Pantone colored feathers. 


This is a potentially endless project since Pantone has well over 1000 spot colors in their color books. Feathers are pretty diverse too, as is imagination. I might use them for a project someday. I think they would might make nice covers for my hand bound books...more on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment