Saturday, January 24, 2015

#2. Calligraphy Words

Another new thing I have been wanting to try is calligraphy. I thought about joining a class or doing a workshop, but decided to do a little research, get the right materials and just get started. First few sheets were a big mess of ugly words and big drops of ink. Pinterest really helped with the inspiration and the possibilities of the more modern calligraphy. Plus I needed to add a little patience, so I did.

I say not too bad for a second try. This might actually go somewhere.

#2. Calligraphy Words.



While we're on the subject... I can't help thinking of these Outlandish lyrics (Sakeena)

We be tight like
2 perfectly matching calligraphy lines
What drew us together
Doesn't conform to the laws of nature
It is written 

No comments:

Post a Comment