Thursday, January 8, 2015

It's nice, that.

About a month ago I got an email from Gezond Eten magazine. They had seen my illustrated recipes and were wondering if I would like to be in their magazine. Would I? Uh... let me think....uh, hell yeah! So I sent them a little info about what I do and selected some nice illustrations and then the waiting began... Last day of the year I found the magazine in my mailbox. *jumps up and down, grinning like a mad person* They had written the nicest thing about my work.


About 2 days later I got my first Dutch custom recipe order. As much as I love to make the illustrations for US customers, it feels really nice to finally make some Dutch ones as well! What a lovely start of the new year...

The recipes are all hand drawn and custom made, in any language you like. You can order yours here.



No comments:

Post a Comment