Thursday, April 5, 2018

Moving 'house'

Hey there. Just a short note to inform you that there is a brand new blog where I am hanging out lately and it's called: Pencils & Pasta. It looks real nice, if I say so myself :-) You'll find it at pencilsandpasta.com. It's all about illustration, inspiration, making my work mainly location independent, travel and moving to Italy. Say what? Yes! I am moving to Italy. Ok, maybe not right now. But I am working towards it and my new blog is there for you to join me on my adventurous journey.

I hope you want to join me too! You can subscribe there if you don't want to miss any new blogposts. Read on for a little piece of writing from the new blog.



Here's a little bit of the 'why' I have written on pencilsandpasta.com/about:

--------------

....I work mostly from my studio at home and the plan is to change the location of ‘home’. That’s where Italy comes in. I love that place. I love the language, the food, the sun, the ocean. And M and I want to live there within a certain amount of time. A simpler life: more nature and less concrete, more time and less stress, more sun and less rain. La bella vita, si? Obviously that doesn’t happen over night and we will definitely not go unprepared. So there’s work to do. Learn Italian, making sure we can both do most of our work from anywhere in the world (read: Italy), so we won’t be eating bare pasta without any wine. Impossible! And figure out where we want to live. Quite important.

This blog is about my life as an illustrator and this adventurous road to Italy. I’ll show you my work and how it’s made. You will read about the materials and programs I use. I will show you what inspires me. You can join me while I figure out how to earn a passive income and how I am about to change the way I work to being location independent. But it’s not all work related, you can join me here while I go back to school to learn Italian. And of course, you can tag along while we go to Italy and find the perfect spot.

I hope to inspire you to live your life to the fullest and follow your dreams...

------

Curious yet? Please join me and don't forget to subscribe there! www.pencilsandpasta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment