Monday, September 2, 2013

Mail & Win!

Time was just flying this morning when I was working on my latest creation: a brand new stamp. And it's a beauty, if I may say so myself. It took me a while, documenting it during the process was slowing it down a bit too. But I think it's nice to show you how something like this comes together. So this is what I made...


...and this is how I made it. 

MAIL & WIN

And the best part: it can be yours. You can WIN it! All you have to do is tell me you want it in the comments below (don't forget to mention your email address) or send me an email if you want to keep it private.

This giveaway will end at September 30th 2013. I will email the winner and announce it here and on twitter as well. I'll send it worldwide. So if you are not in the Netherlands, no problem! 

Thanks for joining this giveaway and spread the word! 

5 comments:

  1. I like WINNING! :-) Hope I can be the lucky one!! xx Kaisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige stempel! Wat zou het fijn zijn die te winnen, vooral op mijn verjaardag (de 30e):) Petra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Petra,

      Bedankt voor het meedoen! Mail me even op info@annemariegorissen.com, zodat ik je emailadres heb. Dan kan ik je een mailtje sturen als ik jouw naam heb getrokken de 30ste!

      Groetjes
      Annemarie

      Delete
  3. Die wil ik wel voor mijn moeder winnen, sssst!

    x Silke
    spolhuys@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja, die wil ik ook wel winnen. Ik vond je in Etsy, met je vossen-stempel, die ik ook heel mooi vind! Veel succes met je onderneming, ik ben in ieder geval fan!


    Ik heb trouwens een promocode in mijn etsy winkeltje (pas geopend, stelt niet veel voor, maar je moet ergens beginnen, niet?) (www.densoutenboom.etsy.com), waarmee je 5 euro korting krijgt! Je kan dus een zelfbouwplan kopen voor maar 3 euro! De code is VLAAMSEVRIENDEN (maar nederlandse vrienden zijn ook welkom om hem te gebruiken, natuurlijk ;-)).

    ReplyDelete