Thursday, October 17, 2013

And off they go!

I've been a little busy with the work that pays my bills.... But I have been working on Stoffer + Blik as well of course. Somewhere in between I have found the time to finish all the cards I was working on. And now they are off to the printer and will arrive here at my door in a couple of days.

First of all the mini christmas collection! I have a 5 different cards. One of them in different colors to make a set of 4. The second thing I was working on were the butterflies. There's 5 of them as well. Very colorful! And the third is the set of recipe cards. I will pay some more attention to them when they have arrived. But I can assure you, you really want to have them...They are my personal favorites and I have thoroughly tested them... delicious!

I'm freezing here, so this christmas card seems appropriate:

You like it? It will be in the Stoffer + Blik shop in about week!

No comments:

Post a Comment