Friday, October 18, 2013

Get your cook on!

This has been a great morning! I received an email that my printed cards were already on their way. Super fast! And then around 10 o'clock the doorbell rang. Nice and early, so I still had some time to sort everything out, photograph some things and get the recipe cards in the shop! 

I also have all the other cards and they look great! I hope to get them all ready for sale at Stoffer + Blik on the weekend.


But for now it's only the recipe cards, but they are a personal favorite. I have been illustrating my ass off for the five recipes. The recipes are, all five of them, my absolute favorite! I make them all the time and I am very sure they will be your favorite too! 

Four of them are completely vegetarian. One has chicken in it, but you can easily replace it with prawns or a vegetarian option. They are healthy and easy to make and of course: delicious! I usually cook for one, so I decided to write the recipes the way I make them. It's not easy to find one person recipes, so here they are. Of course they are easily multiplied to serve your friends and family. 

I have some more recipes up my sleeve, so there might be a part II in the future. But for now: get your cook on! This set of 5 illustrated recipe cards is now available at Stoffer + Blik for 9,95. 





No comments:

Post a Comment