Thursday, October 3, 2013

New member to the stamp family

Owls seem to be popular little creatures. I sold two owl stamps already and made a custom order for someone who really wanted it, even though it was sold out (yes, you can too...just ask!). And while I was at it, I made another (different) one.

I have now added a new member to the stamp family. You may have seen it before, I used a similar stamp a while ago to stamp some sketchbooks. Now this little fellow, as a stamp, is for sale at Stoffer + Blik. See how long this one lasts...

Like the rest of the family it is hand carved and mounted on an old piece of wood. It leaves a beautiful print. Decorate anything you want. You can make labels, stamp it on gift wrapping paper, envelopes & letters. Even on fabric, making your own tote bag. Boring wallpaper? Go crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment