Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pretty-Present-Gift-Tags

Munching on holiday treats, I am already in the holiday spirit. Part of that also has to do with the making, receiving and photographing my christmas card collection and putting them in the shop. So even though it is still 2 months away, my head is already buzzing with images of hot chocolate, snowy sidewalks and presents under the tree with .... YES! cute personalized gift tags! Special ones, just for the holidays. Because even though I love unwrapping gifts (who doesn't?) I think I'm that weird person who loves wrapping them even more...

I used some of the designs of my christmas cards to make a set of 10 (5 different designs) gift tags, made just for the holidays. They will cheer up any present, small or big. And presents under a tree definitely need a name on it. Why not make it look nice? These lovely holiday themed gift cards are now available at Stoffer + Blik for only 1,95 (for a set of 10). 



And while I was at it, I also made a set of 10 different gift tags for any other occasion: birthdays, just because, congratulations, thank you, with love and more! There are 10 different ones in a set. Also only 1,95. You can check them all out right here


No comments:

Post a Comment