Monday, November 4, 2013

A little sunshine

If you're here in The Netherlands, as I am, you know it has been raining and raining and raining. I don't particularly like rain. Surprisingly. If you're inside and don't have to be anywhere (and you're not mopping the floor to get rid of the water coming through your window panes), I guess it could be kind of cosy, in a way. Although snow is more effective for cosiness.

The thing is, I needed something to cheer me up. I have been working non stop for the last couple of weeks, as you may have noticed by the reduced frequency of blog posts. So I am a little tired and I need some white sand, a palm tree, a gentle breeze and an ocean of warm blue water. That's not going to happen right now (it actually will in a few months...yeaah). So the next best thing: cookies, ice cream, red wine (it's a little too early for wine) and flowers!


I had the cookies and the ice cream as well of course, but I wanted fresh flowers. It feels like a special treat. So I found myself some pretty flowers in pretty colors, looking pretty on my new tables in the living room.

Etsy Gift Cards
And there's a little Etsy shop announcement as well: I now accept Etsy Gift cards!

You can buy a Etsy Gift Card from Etsy here. You can get one from 20 euro or more. You pay for it the way you would for anything on Etsy. Print the gift card or email it to the recipient with a note.

The card is valid for every Etsy shop around the world that accepts the Etsy Gift Cards, including Stoffer + Blik! If you have ever spend a few hours browsing Etsy, you now that the shops here are filled with unique, beautiful, handmade and special items that are absolutely perfect for just about everyone.

And they never expire! How great is that? I think I want one under the christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment