Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Recipe cards

Remember the Pumpkin Risotto recipe I posted a short while ago? And remember I was making recipe cards? Ok, I don't blame you, but I was. And today I was drawing that pumpkin recipe. The annoying thing about it is that the first one I made was a while ago. Now the styles of the two don't really match. Annoying. The thickness of the lines is different and my handwriting and some other things. I might need to start over with the first one. I'm not sure. All I know is I shouldn't wait too long with the next one...

Anyway. It is supposed to become a little set of cards with my favorite, easy & delicious recipes. The ingredients are drawn on the front and the instructions are on the back. I think that would make a great gift for yourself or your friends or family. Don't you think?

They must be ready before I get my christmas cards printed. I hope I can show you the complete set soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment