Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Recipes, recipes and more recipes....

I have a bunch of new ideas in my head, something with dried flowers, photo frames and black ink. I still have to find a moment to sit down and get started on that. As soon as I do, I will show it right here.

But for now it's recipes, recipes and more recipes. And I love it! I want to be the fly on the wall on Christmas Eve when the gifts are unwrapped, to see how they react to my illustrated custom recipes. I think it's pretty cool that someone went through 'the trouble' of having something custom and one of a kind made just for you and in my case having a girl from Holland illustrate it and having it shipped all the way to the US. It's a very thoughtful, unique and personal gift. 

Here are a few that will be unwrapped around the Christmas tree this year...





I hope I am not ruining any surprises here... For the US and outside of Europe it's getting a little tight with shipping, but if you live in or in reasonable distance of The Netherlands, you can still get one made just for you, your mom, your best friend etc...

You can order at the Stoffer + Blik shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment