Friday, November 29, 2013

Santa's Little Helper

It turns out my custom recipes are a wonderful gift for Christmas! Of course I thought so already, but apparently I was right. I like being right. Because of this I have been promoted to be Santa's Little Helper. So instead of trying to get organized, I have been making an even bigger mess, working on the custom recipe requests.

So here is a little sneak peak of what I have been working on and what will be under the Christmas trees around the US. While they will make their family happy with a personalized recipe poster, I am happy as well. Not only because I love to illustrate and I sell my work, but also because I found a great way to get my hands on some family recipes. I will definitely try these ones!



If you are thinking about getting one of these posters on vintage (90 years old!!) paper, you have to hurry. I only have two sheets left. Of course I will try to get my hands on similar, or even better, paper. But if this is the one you want, hurry! You can order it right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment